IIT Kanpur is going to start the GATE 2023 registration tomorrow. Check what documents are required and steps to apply for registration here.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur will start the GATE 2023 registration process tomorrow. Interested candidates will have to visit gate.iitk.ac.in and fillGATE 2023 application form. The last date for the online GATE registration 2023 will be 30 September 2022.
Candidates are recommended to fill out the registration form before the last date. The candidates are advised to read the GATE 2023 notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria.
Documents Required to Apply for GATE 2023 Registration
Candidates must have the following documents to apply for GATE 2023 Registration:
- Candidate's photograph in the specified format.
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable.
- Scanned copy of any valid photo Identity Document such as Aadhaar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License.
Steps to fill the GATE 2023 Registration Form
The candidates who are interested to fill the GATE 2023 registration form must follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of GATE 2023
- Register as a “New User” and fill the registration form.
- After successful registration, an application number/ enrollment ID will be sent to the registered email.
- Using login credentials fill out the application form. Correctly fill in the details such as educational qualification, personal details, etc.
- After completing the form, upload scanned documents including Passport-size Photograph, Signature, Eligibility Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, and PwD Certificate as per the mentioned format and guidelines.
- After that, pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Read and submit the declaration form to complete the final step of filling out the application form.
- Take a printout of the GATE 2023 application form for future reference.
Post a Comment